Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last night was crazy crazy crazy. I don't know why I let myself be convinced by Jieyong jeremiah and songhui to go with them to O bar and meet kenneth and his buddies. Three bottles of johnnie walker black label, two jugs of long island tea and a shot of chivas, it's amazing how I could get out of that place on my own two feet, let alone coming to work despite nursing a major hangover.

My head was spinning and my stomach churning. I wonder how I actually made it through the day at work. Jeremiah left half way and the bloody atm wouldn't just let him leave insisting on an mc. Like come on, can't you just close ne eye or something? This job is really getting from bad to worse, no thanks to a special atm who is more square than spongebob's pants and more perverted than...a cheehong(newly learnt word from jieyong's dictionary). Oh fuck, I need to get away from this job. RIGHT. NOW.

Fish n chips from fisherman's wharf is causing my stomach to go topsy turvy and I do think I am going to hurl any moment.

Saturday night going to mos...wonder if that will fall through.

I'm sorry if this entry is so random and incohesive. I am wrting in a horrendous state due to lack of sleep, a major eyesore at work and the accumulation of lipids gathering on my gt and arms. Ew.

No comments: